Posted to users@shindig.apache.org by Darren Bond <db...@globalcad.com> on 2014/04/29 08:29:06 UTC

RE: Gadget Content Cannot be Scrolled

Hi Ryan,

I was wondering if the render parameter for auto-scrolling of iFrames was
now available in a Shindig build? If yes, please can you kindly advise the
build and how the new parameter should be used? Many thanks.

Kind regards,

Darren

Re: Gadget Content Cannot be Scrolled

Posted by Ryan Baxter <rb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Darren, thanks for the reminder.  I just delivered the code to
trunk.  The new parameter is called osapi.container.RenderParam.SCROLL
and it can be passed into you navigateGadget call as part of the
render params object.  Just set it to true to set the scroll parameter
to "yes" on the iframe.