Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Emmanuel Njoku <ei...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/12 07:37:29 UTC

ERROR ON LOAN OPENING

Dear Team

Please assist on the below error message on trying to open a disbursed
loan. see below

v1/loans/4","parameters":{"associations":["all"],"exclude":["guarantors,futureSchedule"]}}
373873 [http-bio-443-exec-3] ERROR o.s.b.context.web.ErrorPageFilter -
Forwarding to error page from request [/api/v1/loans/4] due to exception
[PreparedStatementCallback; bad SQL grammar [select dd.id as
id,dd.expected_disburse_date as expectedDisbursementdate,
dd.disbursedon_date as actualDisbursementdate,dd.principal as
principal,sum(lc.amount) chargeAmount, lc.amount_waived_derived
waivedAmount,group_concat(lc.id) loanChargeId from m_loan l inner join
m_loan_disbursement_detail dd on dd.loan_id = l.id left join
m_loan_tranche_disbursement_charge tdc on tdc.disbursement_detail_id=dd.id
left join m_loan_charge lc on  lc.id=tdc.loan_charge_id and lc.is_active=1
where dd.loan_id=? group by dd.id order by dd.expected_disburse_date];
nested exception is
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Expression #6 of
SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column
'mifostenant-default.lc.amount_waived_derived' which is not functionally
dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with
sql_mode=only_full_group_by]
org.springframework.jdbc.BadSqlGrammarException: PreparedStatementCallback;
[...]
        at
org.springframework.jdbc.support.SQLExceptionSubclassTranslator.doTranslate(SQLExceptionSubclassTranslator.java:91)
~[spring-jdbc-4.0.7.RELEASE.jar:4.0.7.RELEASE]
        at
org.springframework.jdbc.support.AbstractFallbackSQLExceptionTranslator.translate(AbstractFallbackSQLExceptionTranslator.java:73)
~[spring-jdbc-4.0.7.RELEASE.jar:4.0.7.RELEASE]
        at
org.springframework.jdbc.support.AbstractFallbackSQLExceptionTranslator.translate(AbstractFallbackSQLExceptionTranslator.java:81)
~[spring-jdbc-4.0.7.RELEASE.jar:4.0.7.RELEASE]
        at
org.springframework.jdbc.core.JdbcTemplate.execute(JdbcTemplate.java:660)
~[spring-jdbc-4.0.7.RELEASE.jar:4.0.7.RELEASE]
        at
org.springframework.jdbc.core.JdbcTemplate.query(JdbcTemplate.java:695)
~[spring-jdbc-4.0.7.RELEASE.jar:4.0.7.RELEASE]
        at
org.springframework.jdbc.core.JdbcTemplate.query(JdbcTemplate.java:727)
~[spring-jdbc-4.0.7.RELEASE.jar:4.0.7.RELEASE]
        at
org.springframework.jdbc.core.JdbcTemplate.query(JdbcTemplate.java:737)
~[spring-jdbc-4.0.7.RELEASE.jar:4.0.7.RELEASE]
        at
org.springframework.jdbc.core.JdbcTemplate.query(JdbcTemplate.java:792)
~[spring-jdbc-4.0.7.RELEASE.jar:4.0.7.RELEASE]
        at
org.apache.fineract.portfolio.loanaccount.service.LoanReadPlatformServiceImpl.retrieveLoanDisbursementDetails(LoanReadPlatformServiceImpl.java:1534)
~[classes/:na]
        at
org.apache.fineract.portfolio.loanaccount.api.LoansApiResource.retrieveLoan(LoansApiResource.java:470)
~[classes/:na]
~[na:1.8.0_171]
        at
~[na:1.8.0_171]
        at
~[na:1.8.0_171]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) ~[na:1.8.0_171]
        at
com.sun.jersey.spi.container.JavaMethodInvokerFactory$1.invoke(JavaMethodInvokerFactory.java:60)
~[jersey-server-1.17.jar:1.17]
        at
com.sun.jersey.server.impl.model.method.dispatch.AbstractResourceMethodDispatchProvider$TypeOutInvoker._dispatch(AbstractResourceMethodDispatchProvider.java:185)
~[jersey-server-1.17.jar:1.17]
        at
com.sun.jersey.server.impl.model.method.dispatch.ResourceJavaMethodDispatcher.dispatch(ResourceJavaMethodDispatcher.java:75)
~[jersey-server-1.17.jar:1.17]

Re: [Mifos-developer] ERROR ON LOAN OPENING

Posted by Isaac Kamga <is...@mifos.org>.
Hi Njoku,

It's customary to provide links to your errors from a paste service like
https://pastebin.com .

Cheers,
Isaac Kamga.

Posted by Emmanuel Njoku <ei...@gmail.com>.