Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Tonio <to...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/13 22:13:19 UTC

Configuring Unmarshalling event handlers.

Hi,

I am trying to find a way of configuring Unmarshalling event handlers of the
JAXB unmarshaler
created by CXF for parsing soap payloads.

I haven't find a way to do this, JAXBDataBinding does not seem to have
something
related to it.

I'm using jboss jbossws-cxf-3.0.4, not sure what version of CXF contains.

Any help will be greatly welcome
tonio

Re: Configuring Unmarshalling event handlers.

Posted by Tonio <to...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your response.

I was talking about validationEventHandler.

Probably the version used was CXF 2.0.x, I just didn't see those
methods in editor completion.

tonio

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--