Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by João Augusto Charnet <jo...@sfw.com.br> on 2004/03/18 12:29:46 UTC

Tocat 5.0.19 Bug ?

Hello,
I'm having some trouble with tomcat 5.019 running in a linux Box.
One I update any of my JSP's, without restarting Tomcat, Tomcat is
supposed to re-compile the JSP since it has been modified.
But at some point I get an error from Tomcat telling me that it didn't
find Java's tool.jar. And to fix this problem it tells me to put
tools.jar in the classpath.
What I do is stop Tomcat, and start it again. Then the compiling goes fine.
Any ideas what this could be ?

Thanks a lot.
Sincerely,
John.
--

<http://www.sfw.com.br>Softway & Softcomex

João Augusto Charnet
Computer Engineer - e-Softcomex Team

Phone/Fax: 55 19 3739-9200
E-mail: joao.charnet@sfw.com.br <ma...@sfw.com.br>
R. Conceicao, 233 - Cj, 609 - Centro
13010-050 - Campinas - SP - Brazil

Re: Tocat 5.0.19 Bug ?

Posted by João Augusto Charnet <jo...@sfw.com.br>.
Thanks for the advice.
But the problem is happenning in a Linux Operating System, and not Windows.
Could it be the same problem ?

Thanks again ....

Re: Tocat 5.0.19 Bug ?

Posted by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com>.