Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by leo <le...@sd-net.co.jp> on 2004/02/09 10:01:34 UTC

WSIF Stubs question

hi!

I am using WSIF in accessing a web service. The process is a
24-hour service. There is a constant access to the web service.
We are on a long-run testing but, my program could not access the
service after around 10 to 15 hours. I am just wondering if I need to
close the connection to the service just like on database connections.
If yes, how? Do I just have to set the WSIF service object to NULL or
there is some other way that I should do?

Hoping for your help.

Thanks in advance.

Leo

Re: WSIF Stubs question

Posted by Leo Barcenas <le...@sd-net.co.jp>.
Thanks.

I think I know the reason why. It's totally not related to
WSIF. I was running a different program that is not running
well. Thanks again.

Leo

Re: WSIF Stubs question

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.