Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ystem <ys...@tlen.pl> on 2009/01/31 15:13:57 UTC

Maven JAXWS plugin – goal wsimport

Hi,

I’m trying to generate codes using the jaxws-maven-plugin. I’d like to execute plugin twice,  each one  with specific configuration (wsdl file, custom binding, etc. - different for each invocation). Unfortunately the plugin is executed only one. The fist invocation generates all needed artifacts from first WSDL file and the second one print only some text ([INFO] [jaxws:wsimport {execution: jaxws2}] ) to the console (nothing is generated).

jaxws-maven-plugin  configuration:

<plugin>
  <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
  <artifactId>jaxws-maven-plugin</artifactId>
  <executions>
    <execution>
      <id>jaxws1</id>
      <goals>
        <goal>wsimport</goal>
      </goals>
      <configuration>
         <bindingFiles>
           <bindingFile>custom.xjb</bindingFile>
         </bindingFiles>
         <wsdlFiles>
           <wsdlFile>admServices.wsdl</wsdlFile>
         </wsdlFiles>
      </configuration>
    </execution>
    <execution>
      <id>jaxws2</id>
      <goals>
        <goal>wsimport</goal>
      </goals>
      <configuration>
        <bindingFiles>
           <bindingFile>custom.xjb</bindingFile>
           <bindingFile>customWSDL.xml</bindingFile>
        </bindingFiles>
        <wsdlFiles>
          <wsdlFile>busServices.wsdl</wsdlFile>
        </wsdlFiles>
      </configuration>
    </execution>
  </executions>
  <configuration>
    <bindingDirectory>${basedir}/src/wsdl</bindingDirectory>
    <xdebug>true</xdebug>
    <verbose>true</verbose>
    <target>2.0</target>
  </configuration>