Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Ted Roeloffzen <te...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/01 23:23:48 UTC

Securitypolicy in Java-first service

Hi all,

At my company we also create Java-first services, but is it possible to
create a Java-first service that uses the securitypolicy version 1.2 and if
so how?

Thanks in advance

Kind regards,

Ted

Re: Securitypolicy in Java-first service

Posted by Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com>.
There are quite a few java first policy examples in the systests.  I also
have a project that has a lot of experimental stuff for ws security policy
java first.

https://github.com/pellcorp/cxf/tree/master/JavaFirst

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Jun 2, 2013, at 10:38 PM, Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com> wrote:

> Not actually true - there is the @Policy annotations available for java
> first that work very well.  However i am not sure what version off hand are
> supported.  I think that if you can use 1.2 in a WSDL in CXF, then that
> will also work with @Policy.

There are also ways to add policies via spring configuration.  See:

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/how-to-define-policies.html

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: Securitypolicy in Java-first service

Posted by Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com>.

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,