Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2009/08/03 19:54:08 UTC

[RESULT] Commit access for Mark Struberg

Ok, I count the following +1 votes:

Brett, Benjamin, Lukas, Brian, Olivier, Rahul, Jason, Arnaud, Hervé,
John and Dennis

and no negative votes so the vote passes. Welcome, Mark!

Jason, would you mind updating asf-authorization?

Cheers,
Brett

Re: [RESULT] Commit access for Mark Struberg

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
I went ahead and updated authz.