Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Sebastien Brennion <se...@leanbi.ch> on 2015/06/24 14:50:13 UTC

git / chronos-marathon integration

Is there a way to specify which version of a script marathon/chronos should use ? :

I would like being able to have multiple version of a job, and being able to set a specific version productive, so that at this moment, mesos is getting and using that version (for marathon and chronos)...

Do somebody already have something similar ?
Regards,
Sébastien

Re: git / chronos-marathon integration

Posted by zhou weitao <zh...@gmail.com>.
And our team is do version control by the docker tag as you said. But you'd
better to keep an eye on the disk resource taken by the increasing docker
images.

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards,