Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Michael Phillips <mp...@hotmail.com> on 2013/09/02 22:19:24 UTC

Could not find corresponding resource manager for VMware

All,
   I have been trying for the last week to build CS 4.1 with the nonoss packages. I have followed the instructions for the nonoss build perfectly, it installs the nonoss jars with 100% success, I then build the rpms, which all build with 100% success. I then install cloudstack using the RPMS, but when I go to add a vcenter cluster I get the following message "Could not find corresponding resource manager for VMware". Googling this message makes me believe that my RPMS were not built with the nonoss options but I know for a fact they are. I have tried the vmware jars downloaded from the "how to build on master branch" wiki, and also from the vmware 4.1 and 5.1 SDK's...all result with the same resource manager error....What am I missing?

Re: Could not find corresponding resource manager for VMware

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
you might want to bring this up on the dev mailing list. Theyre building
the code constantly! good luck.

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.
What were your packaging commands?
$ ./package.sh -p nonoss