Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Pat Ferrel <pa...@occamsmachete.com> on 2012/03/14 17:39:07 UTC

how to package distance measure and analyzer

When using the mahout drivers for clustering or vector generation and
supplying a distance measure class or analyzer class how should I
package my code?

For instance if I want to have a custom analyzer and pass the classname
to the seq2sparse driver do I have to build it into a custom job and
execute that instead of the one supplied with mahout? Or can I pass the
jar path in explicitly to job's generic parameters for classpath?

What is the recommended way to handle this?