Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Pid <pi...@pidster.com> on 2011/09/02 00:53:13 UTC

Re: Code grant

On 10/08/2011 21:13, Pid wrote:
> Hey,
>
> We really need to address the Newcastle University copyright.
>
> Lukasz, Maciej this would seem to be best addressed by you, as you are
> there.  Can you let us know what the situation is please?

I've seen no replies to this from committers.  Can you respond please?

Re: Code grant

Posted by Pid <pi...@pidster.com>.
On 06/09/2011 15:10, Maciej Machulak wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are still waiting for a reply from the University and it may take
> some time before it happens. Unfortunately, there is currently very
> little we can do ourselves. I believe the issue of the code grant will
> be sorted out very soon.
>
> Apologies for this delay, though.
>
> Kind regards,
> Maciej

Maciej, have the University responded yet, can you chase them at all?

Is there anything we can do?

Re: Code grant

Posted by Maciej Machulak <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 2 September 2011 00:53, Pid <pi...@pidster.com> wrote:
> On 10/08/2011 21:13, Pid wrote:
>> Hey,
>>
>> We really need to address the Newcastle University copyright.
>>
>> Lukasz, Maciej this would seem to be best addressed by you, as you are
>> there.  Can you let us know what the situation is please?
>
> I've seen no replies to this from committers.  Can you respond please?

Maciej Machulak
email: maciej.machulak@gmail.com
tel: +1 (650) 468-1528 (US)
tel: +44 7999 606 767 (UK)