Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org> on 2018/08/18 04:01:38 UTC

Re: Solr 6.6.2 ManagedSchema Replication

On 8/17/2018 9:15 PM, Kelly Rusk wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am running Solr 6.6.2 in a Master/Slave setup. I need the managedschema file on the Master to replicate to the Slave servers. Does it:
>
> - Get replicated automatically with the other files
>
> OR
> - Do I need to include this file to be replicated, and if so, how do I do this as managedschema doesn’t have a file extension to reference

If putting "managed-schema" (without the quotes) as a confFile to
replicate doesn't copy it when the index changes and the schema changes,
then I would call that a bug.

Looks like you asked this same question back in May and were told the
same thing then, and given a possible workaround.

Thanks,
Shawn

RE: Solr 6.6.2 ManagedSchema Replication

Posted by Kelly Rusk <Ke...@rackspace.com>.
Yes!!! That did it. It requires a document first. I created a test doc and the managed-schema replicated.

Regards,

Kelly

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Shot in the dark.