Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/30 04:14:39 UTC

Tuscany Dashboard - Getting Started Portal

Inspired by my iGoogle browser homepage, I have started putting
together a portal page that students, developers and SCA enthusiasts
can use as a place to come and research, and learn more about SCA and
Tuscany in general. For now, I'm calling this "Tuscany Dashboard", but
I'm open for suggestions. I'm also open for suggestions on what
contents should be added to the page.

To access the Tuscany Dashboard, please use :

   http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/tuscany-dashboard.html

GSoC Students, this might be very helpful for you guys while learning
and researching SCA and Tuscany.

Please provide feedback.

--
Luciano Resende