Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by binya <bi...@yahoo.com> on 2007/06/13 14:06:00 UTC

sitemesh & MyFaces sandbox

Hi our project works with jsf & sitemesh, I'm trying to use a componenet of
MyFaces sandbox:
s:tableSuggestAjax (which gives a suggest list with Ajax to an input)

When I insert  a input nothing happens, and I get this warnning:

WARN  org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.util.DefaultAddResource - MyFaces
special javascript could not be retrieved from request-map.

I'll be thankfull for any help, Binya.

Re: sitemesh & MyFaces sandbox

Posted by binya <bi...@yahoo.com>.
well I found a solution:
insert this:

 <excludes>
        <pattern>/prog/libName/*.faces?affectedAjaxComponent=*</pattern>
    </excludes>

to the decorators.xml of sitemesh

Re: sitemesh & MyFaces sandbo

Posted by binya <bi...@yahoo.com>.
but did you find a solution? I'm quite stuck...

Re: sitemesh & MyFaces sandbo

Posted by Titi Wangsa <bl...@gmail.com>.