Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Ed Park <ep...@athenahealth.com> on 2000/12/08 21:43:50 UTC

[JOB] mod_perl folks wanted in Boston - athenahealth.com

In the spirit of all of this talk about certification, demand for mod_perl
programmers, etc., I'd just like to say that I'm looking for programmers.

More to the point, I'm looking for kickass folks who just happen to know
mod_perl. If you know mod_perl very well, great, but generally speaking, I'm
looking for folks who are just kickass hackers, know that they are kickass
hackers, and are willing to do anything to drive a problem to extinction.

Experience with mod_perl, Linux, Oracle, Solaris, Java, XML/SOAP, MQ Series,
transaction brokers, systems administration, NT, DHTML, JavaScript, etc.
etc. are all Good Things. But basically, we're looking for folks who are
itching to prove themselves and have some sort of history that indicates
that they can do it.

As a backdrop: we just raised $30 million, and we were the top story in the
latest Red Herring VC Dealflow.
http://www.redherring.com/vc/2000/1206/vc-ltr-dealflow120600.html
As you have probably gathered by now from my posts about the Scaling
mod_perl page (http://www.lifespree.com/modperl/- soon to be folded into the
Guide), I'm currently starting up a scaling mod_perl project, and I have a
lot of money and stock options to burn on good people and interesting toys.

If you're interested, send me a private email & a resume and we'll talk.

Unfortunately, you sort of have to be in the Boston area (or willing to
move) to make this work.

cheers,
Ed