Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Paramjit Saini <pa...@viithiisys.com> on 2014/04/22 14:27:00 UTC

Ticket booking related to Rental product

Hi,

I have created an ofbiz eCommerce application to book flight ticket. I have
created plane as fixed assets and flight as product. I have successfully
place an order. My question is :- how to complete an order related to
rental product? (because there is no need to shipping).

--
Thanks,Paramjit

Re: Ticket booking related to Rental product

Posted by "paramjit.saini" <pa...@viithiisys.com>.
Hi Adrian,

It mean's if i have a flight in which 5 seats are available. I need to
create 5 products or need to follow the process of virtual/variant product
to associate the product each other and each variant product having single
inventory item.

Thanks,Paramjit

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.
You will not be able to model flights accurately with the rental
functionality.

 From my perspective, the seats are products. A flight could be a