Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com> on 2003/11/18 21:55:56 UTC

Public Rivet site?

Hi, I wanted to ask everyone a favor.  I'm looking for a nice, flashy
Rivet based site to show off to someone... does anyone have anything?
I'm a bit chagrined that I don't have a fancy one myself, but
tcl.apache.org doesn't have any Rivet forms or feedback (well, one or
two things in the presentations, but they don't count for much).

Thanks!
--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/

RE: Public Rivet site?

Posted by Andy Doerr <an...@swbell.net>.
I'm sorry.  I am in the middle of creating one.  I could give you the
address, but then I would have to kill you.  :P

I believe at this all of Damon's stuff runs off of neowebscript with the
rivet and DIO packages/libraries.

The site I am working on uses JavaScript, Flash and Rivet and will be a
great site to show once I am finished.

Sorry I can't show it yet :(

P.S. Did Damon ever submit his latest DIO changes?

--
Andy Doerr