Posted to dev@guacamole.apache.org by Asbern <as...@trainocate.com> on 2018/02/14 07:34:20 UTC

Audio is not working in RDP

Hi all,

I have deployed Apache guacamole 9.14 version in Ubuntu 14.04, deployment
was successful and I could take RDP but the issue is audio is not working.
Could you help me to resolve this issue? Thank you.

Best Regards,
A. Asbern

Re: Audio is not working in RDP

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.
On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 11:34 PM, Asbern <as...@trainocate.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have deployed Apache guacamole 9.14 version in Ubuntu 14.04, deployment
> was successful and I could take RDP but the issue is audio is not working.
> Could you help me to resolve this issue? Thank you.

What log messages do you see from guacd when you connect to the RDP server?

What version of Windows is being used to host RDP?

- Mike