Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Tim Hardisty <ti...@jti.uk.com.INVALID> on 2022/11/19 20:17:22 UTC

Github check/Ubuntu version

The checks on the few PRs I've done give an error " The ubuntu-18.04 environment is deprecated, consider switching to ubuntu-20.04(ubuntu-latest), or ubuntu-22.04 instead."

Is that me (my machine is on 22.04 though) or a script/github problem?

Re: Github check/Ubuntu version

Posted by Brennan Ashton <ba...@brennanashton.com>.
This should be resolved now with these two PRs that have merged.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-nuttx/pull/7632
https://github.com/apache/incubator-nuttx-apps/pull/1435

--Brennan

Posted by Brennan Ashton <ba...@brennanashton.com>.