Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Paul McMinn <pa...@multisoftuk.fsnet.co.uk> on 2001/11/15 13:47:42 UTC

CAPI extensions

Hi there.

I'm relativly new to Xalan (and a complete novice with C++!!).

We have a UNIX based product which used a C API to interface to the outside world.

While implementing an XML interface using Xalan/Xerces I wanted to avoid the use of files completely and so have exposed some more of the C++ interfaces to the XalanTransformer through the C API files.

For my own convenience, I've added these to the XalanCAPI.cpp/XalanCAPI.h files (see attached - ref. "STAFFWARE ADDITIONS") as, when I tried to add a new .cpp file to my local project it didn't like the stream calls??

Anyway, I've got it working by using the modified C API files and am passing these back to you for comment/incorporation into the product (if appropriate).

Regards
Paul McMinn
Staffware Professional Services Division

Never pay another Internet phone bill!
Freeserve AnyTime, for all the Internet access you want, day and night, only £12.99 per month.
Sign-up at http://www.freeserve.com/time/anytime