Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Reindl Harald <h....@thelounge.net> on 2015/03/11 12:49:55 UTC

questions about the internal bayes-storage

"sa-learn --backup" looks like the tokens are stored as CRC32 which (in
case if i am right) brings the question which software / library /
implementation does the checksums

i recently faced that message after upgrade to MariaDB 10
150311  8:38:01 [Note] InnoDB: Using CPU crc32 instructions

looks like on recent intel CPU's (pclmulqdq is available here on a Xeon
E5640 from 2010) there are native commands like for AES encrytion (the
AES instructions can handle 1.5 GB/second encryption)

kernel-modules in that context:
crct10dif_pclmul       14307  0
crc32_pclmul           13133  0
crc32c_intel           22094  0
ghash_clmulni_intel    13230  0

maybe a look worth

Re: questions about the internal bayes-storage

Posted by Reindl Harald <h....@thelounge.net>.
Am 11.03.2015 um 13:25 schrieb Reindl Harald:
> Am 11.03.2015 um 13:20 schrieb RW:
>> On Wed, 11 Mar 2015 12:49:55 +0100
>> Reindl Harald wrote:
>>
>>> "sa-learn --backup" looks like the tokens are stored as CRC32 which
>>> (in case if i am right) brings the question which software /
>>> library / implementation does the checksums
>>
>> It's truncated sha1
>
> ah ok - manful in case of collissions but probably not a problem in the
> context it works

BTW - which fools register on a public mailing list with a
auto-responding role-account not recognizing list-headers?

Betreff: 	RE: Re: questions about the internal bayes-storage
(KMM152616938V77165L0KM) :ppNA
Datum: 	Wed, 11 Mar 2015 12:33:32 +0000 (UTC)
Von: 	ppkana1-kana <ka...@paypal.com>
An: 	Reindl Harald <h....@thelounge.net>

PayPal Email
It appears you're contacting us with an email address that is not
registered on your PayPal account. We cannot send any account
information to an unregistered email address. You need to contact us
from an email address that is registered and confirmed on your PayPal
account

Re: questions about the internal bayes-storage

Posted by Reindl Harald <h....@thelounge.net>.

Posted by RW <rw...@googlemail.com>.
Reindl Harald wrote:

> "sa-learn --backup" looks like the tokens are stored as CRC32 which
> (in case if i am right) brings the question which software /
> library / implementation does the checksums

It's truncated sha1.