Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Ram Sharma <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/01 07:05:21 UTC

Re: Restful API -- identify which application using calling the API?

Hi Weijie,

I think, the open social site from which you are planning to fetch data,
should support the auth calls that means that site has to be OAuth Service
Provider and It that site is OAuth SP than it should also provide some
documentation about its oauth services.

If all of the above are in place than you can easily make oauth gadget to
call the data from that site.

Please Note: The site on which you are going to post gadget should also
support auth calls from gadgets.

Chris, Please put your feedbacks too :)

--
Ram Sharma
Software Engineer

Re: Restful API -- identify which application using calling the API?

Posted by Ram Sharma <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Weijie,

umm... I am just a contributor on shindig php so don't know about the plans
in detail :) I think Chris has created an issue for implementing the same
and probably he is working on that also. Hope that will be completed soon.

Chris would you like to say something?

Posted by Weijie Qu <qu...@gmail.com>.