Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2003/10/31 08:00:05 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] SandBox WoodySample Fri Oct 31 08:00:04 2003

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=SandBox , version: 180 on Fri Oct 31 06:53:03 2003 by 80.12.163.88

- [test kenny]
-

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=WoodySample , version: 15 on Fri Oct 31 06:31:27 2003 by AntonioGallardo

- !Labels
+ !Labels - <wd:label>
- A nice feature is that the wd:label tags can contain mixed content.  On the one hand, this can be used to provide rich formatting in the label.  But it also enables you to put i18n-elements in there, to be interpreted by the I18nTransformer. This way, internationalisation is done using standard Cocoon techniques.
+ A nice feature is that the __wd:label__ tags can contain mixed content.  On the one hand, this can be used to provide rich formatting in the label.  But it also enables you to put i18n-elements in there, to be interpreted by the [I18nTransformer| I18NTransformer]. This way, internationalisation is done using standard Cocoon techniques.