Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org> on 2022/11/01 18:46:10 UTC

next release?

All,
  On the user list, Fred Kurz let us know that there's now a fix
for CVE-2022-42003 (jackson-databind).
  Once we upgrade, should we work towards a release over the next few days?
  Given the changes since 2.5.0, I'm inclined to 2.6.0.  Any objections?
  Thank you!

      Best,

            Tim

Re: next release?

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.
The reports are here:
https://corpora.tika.apache.org/base/reports/reports-tika-2.5.0-v-2.6.0.tgz

All looks good to me.  Unless there are objections, I'll kick off the
release process shortly.