Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Pat Young <pa...@yahoo.com> on 2003/05/01 19:50:48 UTC

Populating An "Update" Form With Data

What is the best was to populate data in a form / ActionForm with data.  I am guessing that I want to do this in a "setup" action.  Do I create an instance of the ActionForm, set the values and the isnert this ActionForm into the request? Thanks,Pat Young

RE: Populating An "Update" Form With Data

Posted by Robert Taylor <rt...@mulework.com>.
Please search the mailing list archives before posting. This topic
has been discussed at length.

robert