Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2004/10/07 21:52:16 UTC

Re: CMS Survey – deadline for free survey results approaching

Hi Shai:

As I already told, the survey is incorrect. The is Cocoon as CMS. And
Cocoon is not a CMS.

The CMS system that use Cocoon is: lenya: http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya

Please fix the survey if you want to receive positive feedback.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

cms study dijo: