Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rayees Namathponnan <ra...@citrix.com> on 2013/10/11 02:16:58 UTC

Master - BVT automation result on KVM

Hi All,

Here the BVT automation result on KVM,  You can  see the result @ http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/view/cloudstack-qa/job/test-smoke-matrix/898/

Delete template test case failed this runs, we need to look that (I didn't tested manually this failure)

Issues reported with last run still open

        Configuration Name                                   All     Failed        Defect

        test_volumes                                                2       2                 CLOUDSTACK-4834
        test_vm_snapshots                                    3       0
        test_vm_life_cycle                                      10    1
        test_templates                                             8      2                 i)CLOUDSTACK-4833  and  ii)Failed to delete te
        test_ssvm                                                       10       0
        test_service_offerings                              4       0
        test_scale_vm                                              1       0
        test_routers                                                  9       0
        test_resource_detail                                 1       1
        test_reset_vm_on_reboot                     1       0
        test_regions                                                  1       0
        test_pvlan                                                      1       0
        test_public_ip_range                                1       0
        test_privategw_acl                                    1       1
        test_portable_publicip                             2       0
        test_non_contigiousvlan                         1       0
        test_nic                                                           1       0
        test_network_acl                                        1       0
        test_network                                                7       0
        test_multipleips_per_nic                         1       0
        test_loadbalance                                         3       0
        test_iso                                                            2       1                   CLOUDSTACK-4833
        test_internal_lb                                            1       0
        test_guest_vlan_range                              1       0
        test_global_settings                                    2       2                  CLOUDSTACK-4835
        test_disk_offerings                                      3       0
        test_deploy_vms_with_varied_deploymentplanners              3       0
        test_deploy_vm_with_userdata             2       0
        test_deploy_vm                                             1       0
        test_affinity_groups                                     1       0

Regards,
Rayees

Re: Master - BVT automation result on KVM

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.
Hi Rayees,

Thanks for stepping up to send this report. Can we use the
jenkins2email [1] script I wrote for this email? The format gets
messed up when you copy paste from jenkins.

Also the result here is not that of KVM. KVM is actually broken on
master, the addHost seems to be failing to bring up hosts. I'm still
troubleshooting this for a clear bug report.

You can tell which profile the results are coming from by seeing the
upstream profile that triggerd this job:

In your case the page says:

"""
Started by upstream project test-matrix/distro=centos63,hypervisor=xen,profile=xen62 build number 580
originally caused by:
    Started by upstream project test-matrix build number 580
    originally caused by:
        Started by timer
"""

Which is the Xen6.2 hypervisor.