Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Sergio Pena <se...@cloudera.com> on 2016/06/05 19:30:40 UTC

Re: Moving Hive Jenkins jobs to builds.apache.org

Hi All,

I just finished moving all Jenkins jobs to https://builds.apache.org. I
will keep monitoring the jobs during the week to make sure they runs fine.
There is a view in Jenkins where you can see all Hive jobs,
https://builds.apache.org/view/H-L/view/Hive/

There are a couple of jobs that I don't know if they are still be used,
"hive-trunk" and "hive-0.14"
Please let me know if someone is using those jobs, or if I can destroy them
so that we can keep this view clean.

Please let me know If you have problems with Jenkins.

- Sergio

Posted by Sergio Pena <se...@cloudera.com>.
Only the build of ptest uses Java7. Java8 is not seen in the Jenkins job
configuration, but there is a property file on the ptest server that sets
the java version to use when building and running the tests.

In the log you can see:

2016-06-10 12:39:32,655  INFO
LocalCommand$CollectLogPolicy.handleOutput:92 + export
JAVA_HOME=/usr/java/jdk1.8.0_25

Posted by Wei Zheng <wz...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Sergio,