Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Sonja Löhr <so...@arcor.de> on 2006/10/09 07:55:14 UTC

Skin Selectors and panelPage

Because of the problems with the MenuModel I now switched from <tr:page> to
The CSS selectors now are totally different and my customized skin styles
using the old-named selectors (like af|menuTabs) do not apply anymore.

Are the selectors I encounter with <tr:panelPage> newer ones that do not yet
apply to the auto-generated menu with <tr:page>? Or do I have to provide -
for example - af|navigationPane-bar-inactive-enabled (or so) AND as
af|menuTabs as well?

Thank you!

sonja