Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Britto C <br...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/25 10:46:06 UTC

Is that possible to run shell/python script from jmeter

Hi All,

Is that possible to run shell script from jmeter.

I'm trying to run a shell/python script from jmeter.

Is that possible with beanshell processor ?

Re: Is that possible to run shell/python script from jmeter

Posted by Britto C <br...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.. its working

Re: Is that possible to run shell/python script from jmeter

Posted by Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com>.