Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by MAXWELL FRANK <mm...@yahoo.ca> on 2006/11/04 09:33:15 UTC

:Chairman Contract Awarding Committee {CCAC}

:Chairman Contract Awarding Committee {CCAC}

Mr Maxwell Frank ,

127 Ikoyi Victoria Island

Lagos. Nigeria.

I am the chairman of the contract awarding committee, federal ministry
of petroleum resources, Nigeria I am in search of an agent to assist us
in the transfer of (US$80,4m EIGHTY MILLION, FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND
UNITED
STATES DOLLARS.

And subsequent investment in properties in your ountry.you will be
required to:

(1) Assist in the transfer of the said sum
(2) Advise on lucrative areas for investment
(3) Assist us in purchase of properties. If you decide to  uder your
service to us in this regard, 20% of the total sum will be offerred
you.

Please reply as soon as posible.

Best Regards

Mr Maxwell Frank .

Chairman Contract Awarding Committee {CCAC}