Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Cheun N Chong <cn...@ecs.soton.ac.uk> on 2000/04/18 16:58:00 UTC

How to print out the value of a node?

Dear all,

	Sorry to bother. Perhaps this is kind of a stupid question. I am
using XML4J v.3.0.1 and LotusXSL v.1.0.1. I would like to if there is any
short codes (or perhaps could you pls direct me where I could refer to) of
how to print out the value of a particular node. Thousand thanks.

	Wish you all the best.

Best regards,
Cheun Ngen CHONG

Re: How to print out the value of a node?

Posted by Sean Kelly <ke...@mail2a.jpl.nasa.gov>.
Try

    System.out.println(node.getNodeValue());

--Sean

RE: How to print out the value of a node?

Posted by Linda Derezinski <li...@interfacecontrol.com>.
Please look into the DOMPrint example

Linda Derezinski
Interface & Control Systems