Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2002/04/09 08:16:06 UTC

Pre-release test for Win32 Apache 2.0.35 distros

Two signed packages are available, immediately, for download
and initial testing by our more experienced members on this
list.  They include the initial test release of the Apache 2.0.35
Windows .msi installer;

http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/apache_2.0.35-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi

and the source bundle, including awk generated .rc files,
as well as .mak and .dep files required to build from the
command line - they should work for msvc 5.0 - 7.0;

http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/httpd-2.0.35-win32-src.zip

Please provide feedback on this forum, to this subject.

Bill

[footnote, this invite was also passed on to c.i.w.s.ms-windows]

Re: Pre-release test for Win32 Apache 2.0.35 distros

Posted by di...@covalent.net.
> Two signed packages are available, immediately, for download
> and initial testing by our more experienced members on this
> list.  They include the initial test release of the Apache 2.0.35
> Windows .msi installer;
>
> http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/apache_2.0.35-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi

Excelent - Looks good.

--