Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte <ma...@wso2.com> on 2014/12/01 13:08:26 UTC

[Discuss] Groups and Application JSON format in Stratos 4.1.0

Hi All,

I have started working on $subject. Here I have came up with the more
readable way of the new groups definition JSON and the application JSON
format. Both of this support nested group definitions. Below I have listed
the high level format of the application and group JSON format.

Application JSON format;

   -

   applicationId
   -

   alias
   -

   components
   -

      groups
      -

      -

         alias
         -

         min/max
         -

         group scaling enable/disable
         -

         cartridges
         -

            min/max
            -

            subscribable info
            -

         groups
         -

            alias
            -

            min/max
            -

            group scaling enable/disable
            -

            cartridges
            -

               min/max
               -

               subscribable info
               -

      cartridges
      -

         min/max
         -

         subscribable info
         -

      dependencies
      -

         startup order
         -

         termination behavior
         - dependent scaling

Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte
Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc. : http://wso2.com
lean . enterprise . middleware

email : manulac@wso2.com / manula@apache.org
phone : +94 772492511
blog : http://manulachathurika.blogspot.com/

Re: [Discuss] Groups and Application JSON format in Stratos 4.1.0

Posted by Manula Chathurika Thantriwatte <ma...@wso2.com>.
Please ignore this mail. Mistakenly send it to the group. I'll send the
complete mail.