Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Yingchun Lai <ac...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/28 08:01:38 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Release Apache Pegasus (incubating) 2.2.0

Hi, all,

We are glad to announce the release of Apache Pegasus (incubating) 2.2.0.

Pegasus (https://pegasus.apache.org/en/) is a distributed key-value
storage system that is designed to be simple, horizontally scalable,
strongly consistent, and high-performance.

The vote thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r5f045c9f82e67c01bc23504b66960fb07afdd72875b8e1c808a05e31%40%3Cdev.pegasus.apache.org%3EVote
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r0202c80ef2ca2f7527cc95c7d783f9d8c75a78c377527f33cf4f0c72%40%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

The release can be downloaded at: https://pegasus.apache.org/en/docs/downloads/
The release note is available at:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PEGASUS/Apache+Pegasus+2.2.0+Release+Notes

Thanks to everyone involved!

Apache Pegasus (incubating) community

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release Apache Pegasus (incubating) 2.2.0

Posted by Yingchun Lai <ac...@gmail.com>.
Hi sebb,

Thanks for your reply and suggestion.

IMO the VOTE threads are not appropriate for announce emails; they are
> really only of interest to the developers producing the release.
> I suggest they are dropped from future announce emails sent outside the
> project.

We will pay attention in future announce emails.

There are also some problems with the download page:
> - no link to KEYS file
> - no info on the need to verify downloads, nor how to do so.
>
> Also download pages intended for the general public should not link
> directly to the source code repo.
> Such links should be reserved for developer pages.
> Download pages must only link to source which has been formally released.

Fixed, https://pegasus.apache.org/en/docs/downloads/

Best regards,
Yingchun Lai

sebb <se...@gmail.com> 于2021年6月28日周一 下午6:34写道: