Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Chris Widhelm <ch...@dch.com> on 2002/05/06 19:15:49 UTC

Calling an application portlet

I have defined the following portlets in my local-portlet.xreg

    <portlet-entry name="RunningProcessesDetail" hidden="true" type="ref"
        parent="JSP" application="true">
            <title>Running Processes Detail</title>
            <description>List of running processes for a specific process
model</description>
        <parameter name="template"
            value="process/runningProcessesDetail.jsp" hidden="true"/>
        <media-type ref="html"/>
    </portlet-entry>

    <portlet-entry name="RunningProcesses" hidden="false" type="ref"
        parent="JSP" application="false">
            <title>Running Processes</title>
            <description>List of running processes</description>
        <parameter name="template"
            value="process/runningProcesses.jsp" hidden="true"/>
        <media-type ref="html"/>
    </portlet-entry>

The RunningProcesses portlet creates a summary of running processes on a
box.  I would like to have each of those running processes be a link to the
RunningProcessesDetail portlet.  The link will pass a pid in the URL.

How do I create the URL to open the "application" portlet named
RunningProcessesDetail from the RunningProcesses?

Thanks,

Chris