Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Maxim Muzafarov <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/29 12:52:27 UTC

Re: [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [1492655] needs to be handled

Hello,

I've checked this execution timeout failure and seems it relates to ticket
[1].
Already "In progress" state, so hope it will be fixed soon.

On Sun, 29 Jul 2018 at 03:12 <dp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Ignite Developer,
>
> I am MTCGA.Bot, and I've detected some issue on TeamCity to be addressed.
> I hope you can help.
>
>  *    New Critical Failure in master PDS 1
> https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewType.html?buildTypeId=IgniteTests24Java8_Pds1&branch=%3Cdefault%3E&tab=buildTypeStatusDiv
>  No changes in build
>
>         - If your changes can led to this failure(s), please create issue
> with label MakeTeamCityGreenAgain and assign it to you.
>         -- If you have fix, please set ticket to PA state and write to dev
> list fix is ready
>         -- For case fix will require some time please mute test and set
> label Muted_Test to issue
>         - If you know which change caused failure please contact change
> author directly
>         - If you don't know which change caused failure please send
> message to dev list to find out
> Should you have any questions please contact dpavlov@apache.org or write
> to dev.list
> Best Regards,
> MTCGA.Bot
> Notification generated at Sun Jul 29 03:12:41 MSK 2018

Maxim Muzafarov

Re: [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [1492655] needs to be handled

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Maxim,

thank you for checking this failure. I hope so too.

Sincerely,