Posted to mod_python-dev@quetz.apache.org by Geert Jansen <ge...@boskant.nl> on 2003/03/09 11:01:33 UTC

Release 3.0.3

Hi Grisha,

are we waiting for more developers to try the prototype 3.0.3 release
before you can announce it? I know the Apache people require this, but
are you sure enough people are subscribed to this list? If not, this
procedure greatly impedes mod_python development.

Another thing that might help mod_python development would be a mailing
list archive of python-dev@httpd.apache.org. It seems Apache is hosting
this mailing list, so can they setup an archive?

Greetings,
Geert Jansen

Re: Release 3.0.3

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com>.
--On Friday, March 14, 2003 11:33 AM -0500 "Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy"
<gr...@apache.org> wrote:

> Does something need to be edited on
> http://httpd.apache.org/modules/python-download.cgi to update the version
> to 3.0.3?

Yes, check out httpd-site.  Tweak xdocs/modules/python-download.xml
accordingly.  Run build.sh.  Checkin changes.  Run 'cvs up' on daedalus in
/www/httpd.apache.org/.  Those changes should then be visible at the above
link.   -- justin

Re: Release 3.0.3

Posted by "Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy" <gr...@apache.org>.
3.0.3 is now in http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/modpython/ with md5 and
gpg signatures as well as the windows installer (also signed).

I'll wait a day or two for mirrors to catch up before announcing it.

Does something need to be edited on
http://httpd.apache.org/modules/python-download.cgi to update the version
to 3.0.3?

Grisha

Re: Release 3.0.3

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com>.

Re: Release 3.0.3

Posted by "Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy" <gr...@apache.org>.

Re: Release 3.0.3

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com>.
wrote:

> are we waiting for more developers to try the prototype 3.0.3 release
> before you can announce it? I know the Apache people require this, but
> are you sure enough people are subscribed to this list? If not, this
> procedure greatly impedes mod_python development.

Yes, there should be enough people on this list.  Only one more person needs
to cast a +1 for 3.0.3.

Personally, I'm totally swamped with other stuff right now, so I don't have
the time to test 3.0.3.  Sorry.  -- justin

Re: Release 3.0.3

Posted by "Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy" <gr...@apache.org>.
On Sun, 9 Mar 2003, Geert Jansen wrote:

> Hi Grisha,
>
> are we waiting for more developers to try the prototype 3.0.3 release
> before you can announce it?

Yes, I'll give it another day or so - last time we did have at least two
people respond.

Grisha