Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/14 21:35:37 UTC

MQTT Sampler and future JMeter work

Hello,
Once 3.1 is released, should we merge this PR in JMeter ?

I think we should provided all rights issues ( I think the PR is a fork of
another implementation) are ok.

IOT is the future and I start to see commercial offers proposing MQTT from
Sas solutions

We should by the way really start working on:
- http2
- websocket

I raised in the past an idea about asking for help from Community as per
Apche policy, what do you think about it ?

Another thing to look at would be to prticipate to google summer of code
and mentor somebody to work on this.

What's your opinions ?

Thanks
Regards

FOr information a twitter

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: MQTT Sampler and future JMeter work

Posted by Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

About MQTT, have you check if the framework used in the PR is the best
choice (performance)?

Another question, have you check if the framework used can do AMQP/STOMP?

If we add a new framework (I don't have checked the PR yet), I think it
will be greatto choose one which implement more protocol

Antonio