Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Leo Li <li...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/28 03:59:59 UTC

[classlib][auth] Some login module lacks in harmony classlib.

Hi, all
     I found that there are two LoginModules, JndiLoginModule and
KeyStoreLoginModule, which are implemented in RI but lacks in harmony, if I
have not missed something. There is also another LdapLoginModule for Java 6.
     I am making a plan to implement these modules.
     And any volunteer?

Good luck!
--
Leo Li
China Software Development Lab, IBM

Re: [classlib][auth] Some login module lacks in harmony classlib.

Posted by Mikhail Loenko <ml...@gmail.com>.
2007/8/28, Leo Li <li...@gmail.com>:
> Hi, all
>     I found that there are two LoginModules, JndiLoginModule and
> KeyStoreLoginModule, which are implemented in RI but lacks in harmony, if I
> have not missed something. There is also another LdapLoginModule for Java 6.
>     I am making a plan to implement these modules.

Cool!