Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Sakthi Esakiappan <sa...@mercuryminds.com> on 2010/06/10 14:45:05 UTC

[users@httpd] How to prevent email sent from the server

Hello,

Some body is using our domain name(example.com) and sending spam email to
others using our domain name. Is there any way to prevent this. He is using
his own server to send such spam emails. It is killing our business, any
help is appreciated...

--
With Regards,
Sakthi Esakiappan.M

MercuryMinds Technologies Pvt Ltd
www.mercuryminds.com "An E-Commerce mentor"
sakthi.esakiappan@mercuryminds.com
www.mercuryminds.com

Re: [users@httpd] How to prevent email sent from the server

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 8:45 AM, Sakthi Esakiappan
<sa...@mercuryminds.com> wrote:
> Some body is using our domain name(example.com) and sending spam email to
> others using our domain name. Is there any way to prevent this. He is using
> his own server to send such spam emails. It is killing our business, any
> help is appreciated...

I don't think Apache is any part of the solution.

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com