Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Geurts, G.P.T.M." <g....@i-groep.leidenuniv.nl> on 2009/08/26 11:21:05 UTC

[users@httpd] Log generating

Hello,
I'm trying to findout the maximum log possible by vhosts on apache, for
this I need or a lot of time clicking all the links possible and filling
all the forms, or use some kind of automated tool that I'm sure must
exist for this purpose, I only don't know the name... Could somebody
enlighten me?

Ooohw... minor detail... the site in question is a php site.

Thanks!
Greetings,
Geert

Geert  Geurts
Universiteit Leiden
Afdeling Middleware
Tel:071-5276873

Re: [users@httpd] Log generating

Posted by Mike Cardwell <ap...@lists.grepular.com>.
On 26/08/2009 10:21, Geurts, G.P.T.M. wrote:

> I'm trying to findout the maximum log possible by vhosts on apache, for
> this I need or a lot of time clicking all the links possible and filling
> all the forms, or use some kind of automated tool that I'm sure must
> exist for this purpose, I only don’t know the name… Could somebody
> enlighten me?

You might find this logging module useful:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_log_forensic.html

--
Mike Cardwell - IT Consultant and LAMP developer
Cardwell IT Ltd. (UK Reg'd Company #06920226) http://cardwellit.com/