Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Kevin Jiang <k....@jsure.com> on 2004/06/28 03:45:27 UTC

Is this a Bug in Checkbox?

Hi

I have a Checkbox like this

<component id="inputCheckBox" type="Checkbox">

<binding name="selected" expression=confirmed'/>

<binding name="disabled" expression='true'/>

</component>

public boolean isConfirmed() {

return this.IsRequired() && this.IsNeeded;

}

public void setConfirmed(boolean value) {

this.confirmed = value;

}

I put a breakpoint at "this.confirmed = value" . setConfirmed() never gets called if checkbox is disabled.

Re: Is this a Bug in Checkbox?

Posted by Kevin Jiang <k....@jsure.com>.
Thanks Alex :-)

Re: Is this a Bug in Checkbox?