Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by YunKun Huang <hy...@apache.org> on 2018/11/01 02:14:02 UTC

Re: [WANTED]: contribute to blogs

I think start a project in github may be a better way to manage task.
Something similar with what we did for adding unit test (https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/projects/1)

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
I created a project here [1]. Let's see what's going to happen.

Thanks,
-Ian.

1. https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-website/projects

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.