Posted to user@struts.apache.org by totojack <to...@tin.it> on 2007/06/08 10:07:12 UTC

Cannot access request variable in stack context from jsp

I'm trying to access a variable in stack context form jsp using the struts
tag <s:property>.
The struts debug tag (in struts2) shows me that the key "request" has this
array/map of values:

{javax.servlet.include.servlet_path=/console/Menu.jsp,
struts.request_uri=/console/View.action, struts.view_uri=/console/View.jsp,
.freemarker.Request=freemarker.ext.servlet.HttpRequestHashModel@979091,
struts.valueStack=com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.OgnlValueStack@1fa10f,
.freemarker.RequestParameters=freemarker.ext.servlet.HttpRequestParametersHashModel@c38614,
javax.servlet.include.request_uri=/console/Menu2.jsp,
javax.servlet.include.context_path=/}

but if I try to write the value of struts.view_uri in the jsp using the tag
<s:property value="#request.struts.view_uri"/> nothing appears. I've also
tried to use <s:property value="#request['struts']['view_uri']"/> without
results.
Am i using in a wrong way the ognl syntax?

Thanks.

Re: Cannot access request variable in stack context from jsp

Posted by totojack <to...@tin.it>.
That's right!!!
Thanks Aram