Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Quentin HORNEMAN GUTTON <qh...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/14 09:44:26 UTC

[NiFi Cluster] 502 Bad Gateway

Hello, I recently set up NiFi on three EC2 instances with an application
load balancer on AWS. All three NiFi instances seem to work fine  when I
access them directly from their hostname.

But when I try to access the cluster via the application load balancer, I
noticed that :
- I have a 502 Bad Gateway error when the
nifi.security.login.identity.provider property is empty.
- I don’t have a 502 Bad Gateway error and I can access the cluster if I
set the identity provider to ‘single-user-provider’ with a
username/password in the login-identity-providers.xml file.

The version of NiFi I’m using is 1.16.3 and the cluster is secured using a
provided certificate.

Do you have any idea where it could come from ? AWS side or NiFi side ?

Best regards,

HORNEMAN Quentin