Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Minxuan Zhuang <z8...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/05 03:00:33 UTC

[Discuss] new version of dubbo ops

Hi,Community:

Previously, I changed Dubbo ops back end framework from webx into spring
boots. Now I have some suggestions about what to do next:

Two ultimate goals:
1. Make Dubbo admin and Dubbo ops  to be  a  project
2. change the front end frame to the popular bootstrap+Vue.js
The new version of Dubbo ops contains all functions in the current version,
including service research, weight adjustment, and information check in
monitor.
Do you have any other suggestions ? please feel free to reply this.

Re: [Discuss] new version of dubbo ops

Posted by Xin Wang <xi...@gmail.com>.
Authority system should be redesigned:
1、Smaller granularity permissions control
2、Can match the authority system of the business system itself

马金凯 <ma...@vip.qq.com> 于2018年7月5日周四 下午3:51写道:

回复: [Discuss] new version of dubbo ops

Posted by 马金凯 <ma...@vip.qq.com>.

Posted by Zonghai Shang <yi...@apache.org>.