Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by John Joseph <jj...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/10/30 15:38:41 UTC

BigCouch repo for stable Ubuntu 14.04

Hi All

I am trying to install bigcouch on ubuntu 14.04, but not able to find a repository to download
Like to request to members for advice from where I can download bigcouch db for Ubuntu 14.04

Thanks

Joseph John

Re: BigCouch repo for stable Ubuntu 14.04

Posted by Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com>.
> Hi All
>
> I am trying to install bigcouch on ubuntu 14.04, but not able to find a repository to download
> Like to request to members for advice from where I can download bigcouch db for Ubuntu
> 14.04
>
> Thanks
>
> Joseph John

Hi Joseph.

atm there's no magic repo, as we haven't done a 2.0 official release yet.
So you'll need to build this yourself from git source.

I'm not sure if we have any reference-able instructions at this stage? Anybody?

A+, Dave
— sent from my Couch