Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Henrik Kramshøj <hl...@kramse.dk> on 2006/07/23 21:29:22 UTC

Problem with entering pre-formatted text

Hi there

I am going insane, and I hope someone can help me :-)

I have a website http://www.kramse.dk made with Lenya 1.2.4
and it pretty much works OK - thank you all

I have a problem listing "code" and "screen" output, which I try to
enter
using Kupu and <pre> tags

Problem:
The end result has a <pre space="preserve"> and also a lot of <br>
tags and to make things even worse it has lots of space
between <pre> and </pre> which results in really bad spacing on the
web page

Example page:
http://www.kramse.dk/projects/network/openbsd-trunk_en.html

Question:
Am I just wrong trying to use <pre> - should I use something
else for displaying "fixed font stuff"?

How can I make the HTML generated
a) not include the "preserve"
b) have less vertical spacing in the "raw files"

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Henrik

--
Henrik Lund Kramshøj, cand.scient, CISSP
e-mail: hlk@security6.net, tlf: 2026 6000